This week, chillin, working and beering. Joining Camra, and the gift voucher issues. Reality talent show shake up with some decent Judges like Steve Tyler of Aerosmith, Randy Jackson of Journey, and Jennifer Lopez. Who really is Piers Morgan? Dog restaurant in Sydney. US movie industry to remake a recent film because it’s in a foreign language, with David Craig and People want Internet TVs, but decide what you want TV people – Internet or 3D?
Picture – Dante, by Hamish Campbell
You will hear:
- Thump, by Hot Fiction, England
- Monochrome, by Dante – Scotland
- Grade Separation, by Collapse Under Empire – Germany
- The Foolin’ of Each Other, by Spellbound Dazzle – Italy
- Between Two Points, by The Glitch Mob – USA
- Endzeit, by Orange Sector, Germany
- Three Score and Ten, by Circus Envy – England
- Yesterday, by 13th Floor, USA
- Bad Moon Rising, by 8mm – USA
- Naima, by Times 4 – USA
This Media is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.