Have a look at this …. Continue reading “СЛОТ – На Марс!”
- Demon Lung: MARK OF JUBILEE (from “A Dracula”, Las Vegas, USA, Candlelight Records) Photo by Red Flame Photo
- The Fiend: Bring out Your Dead (from “Greed Power Religion War”, Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, UK, Candlelight Records)
- Anachronism: A way to Emptiness (from “Reflecting The Inside”, Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Their Dogs Were Astronauts: Earthkeeper (from “Earthkeeper”, Salzburg, Austria)
- Kastasyde: Blackhearts (from “Gnosis”, Chicago, USA, Clawhammer)
- Like Tyrants: Jealousy (from “Despicable Feelings”, Akron, Ohio, USA, Persistent Heart Media)
- Being As An Ocean: The Zealot’s Blindfold (from “Being as An Ocean”, California, USA)
- Dysentry: Oblivion (from “Fragments”, MA, USA)
- Black Space Riders : Universal Bloodlines (from “Refugeeum”, Meunster, Germany, Black Space Records / Cargo Records, Clawhammer)
- Ventenner: Distorture (from “Distorture”, London UK)
- Under Paris: Midwest Winters (from “Transitions”, Clinton, IA, USA, Imminence Records )
- Trna: A Drop in The Ocean (from “Pattern of Infinity”, Saint Petersburg, Russia)
- Servant Sun: Recall (from “Servant Sun”, Glasgow, Scotland)
- Dying Humanity: I Am King (from “Deadened”, Chemnitz, Germany, Bastardised Records, Clawhammer)
- Neck of The Woods: Disavow (from “Neck of The Woods”, British Columbia, Canada, Self Release, Clawhammer)
- Caustic Method: Virus (from “The Virus”, Syracuse, NY, USA, Pavement Entertainment, Clawhammer)
- Porta Nigra: Femme Fatale (from “Femme Fatale”)
- Villians: Like Father, Like Son (from “Freudian Slip”, Chicago, USA, Prosthetic Records)
- Mystifier: Beelzebub (from “Goetia”, Salvador, Brazil, Greyhaze Records, Clawhammer)
- Grenouer: Daily Miracles (from “Unwanted Today”, Saint Petersburg, Russia, Mausoleum Records)
- Third Ion: 13/8bit (from “13/8bit”, Glasstone Records, Clawhammer)
- Mars Red Sky: The Light Beyond (from “Stranded in Arcadia”, Bordeaux, France, Listenable Records, Stampede Press)
Part 4 of the Mad Metal March, I did say I was going to talk about Hammerfest this time, but it’s going to have to wait as I’m flat out with work and play. Count yourself lucky this show actually exists!!
Enjoy the tracks and I will review the bands and events surrounding Hammerfest next time.
MMMII, some great tracks to swing your axe too, whether that be a guitar, battle axe, or even guitar hero, which I beat my children at finally on easy setting, ahem.
At least I got 100% on Schools Out, that must count for something, told you I was going crazy.