this week, manic stuff at home and at work. We’re all on standby with family issues. Hot weekends. UK Ministers plan to act on something “rumoured” in the US over voluntary filtering of content. I cannot take anyone seriously with a name like Vaizey. Teenage Brain predicts Pop Hits with MRI, no kids a fickle. Pirates 4 make $1bn, and Profanity Button failure during iTunes Festivals, just tag it Apple! If you’ve got explicit on the band albums, that are bound to say ____ on stage.
Click to play / right click to save
You will hear:
- Carousel, by Me, Australia
- Burning Bandstands (Live), by Matt Stevens,UK
- The Sarah Michelle Gellar Song, by The Sarah Michelles, UK
- Freak Pornstar, by Infidel Inc, USA
- They’ll Strike You Out, by Stone Antica, Sweden
- Lost Souls, by Syko Sapian, Australia
- Voodoo Dream, by Antarhes, France
- Asylum (The Sickness), by Chamber of Echoes, USA
- Just like you Imagined, by Eternal Nightmare, Germany
- All is Lost Tonight, by Valter, USA
This Media is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.