This week, very slow week, people expecting entirely too much from me, and me expecting too much from them, The Moon on a Stick Syndrome. More talk about H2G2, and Douglas Adams. Top Gear get into trouble, with Mexico, Brazillian Christians think USB is Evil, but Bluetooth isn’t because Jesus’ eyes were blue. Come on. More Stephen King to be made into films and TV, and Killing Joke going on tour again, maybe I’ll manage to see them this time. Mumblings grumblings, still not recovered from Xmas, but hey, great music nonetheless.
Picture: Ink Dot Boy, MySpace
Click to play / right click to save
You will hear:
- Economics, by Rapids!, UK
- Colours, by Run/Lucky/Free, Scotland
- Rain, by Coolhunter, Slovakia
- The Comet, by Poppy Seed, Canada
- To Go Off and Things, by Panixphere, UK
- Through the Looking Glass, by Ink Dot Boy, USA
- Antlers, by Trapped in Kansas, USA
- Rainfall, by Northcape, UK
- Quiet Boy, by Basheskia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Burning Hollywood, by Krankeit, France
Post recording realisation: This is next weeks playlist not this weeks. Damn!
This Media is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.