This week hearing so much, keeping work noise at bay with great music. Review of the year show in January, and I want you involved. Pick your favourite track from this years show and let me know. 36 minutes of the new Harry Potter STOLEN, according to Warners, no one will care by the 20th. Nothing new with remakes of Wizard of Oz, and filming is going ahead with Colin Farrell as Douglas Quaid, for Total Recall. Sex and Drugs and Rock And Roll Writer to pen biopic of Joe Strummer. What’s wrong with a coffin calendar with sexy goth chicks on it? Previously played bands with new tracks, and iTunes Beatles, will this bring more people into the digital age?
Picture: The Fins, Myspace
You will hear:
- Feathers, by My Toys Like Me, UK
- Lay Down & Die, by The Monday Club, UK
- Mans Best Friend, by Prisms, UK
- Raptor, by The Horn The Hunt, UK
- Burning the Tracks, by Unquiet Nights, Northern Ireland
- The Proximity of Death, by Jordan Reyne, New Zealand
- First Dog in Space, by William Gray, UK
- Ouroboros, by The Fins, UK
- A.I.M. by Basheskia, Bosnia
- Without a Parachute, by Candle Hour, USA
This Media is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.