This week, post Podcrawl analysis, and apathy. Blaming other podcasters for buying great music. Prince, says the net is over – but at least he got his money from trashy newspapers. Driving skills: freaking out onlookers as Zombies escape from crashed car, and blaming carjack for crash, instead of sex whilst driving. RIAA get it badly wrong, spending too much to get so little, the AC/DC burger ready for the Summer, and Guacamole and Salsa is now bad for you.
Picture: School of Seven Bells (Ioda Promonet)
You will hear:
- Windstorm by School of Seven Bells – USA
- Dan Brown in Town, The Pocket Gods – England
- the King, by Azoora – UK
- Gift, by Mr. Meeble – France
- Into Brooklyn early in the morning, by The Innocence Mission – USA
- Empty Space, by Zoo Seven – USA
- Dragging Heels Through Bexley Battlefields, by Robert Batley – England
- Have you ever heard a digital accordion? by the Lovely Eggs – England
This Media is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.