- The Gashers: Panic USA, Squidhat Records
- Attack Ships on Fire: Dear Annie USA, Squidhat Records
- All Else Fails: Anti Martyr Canada
- Dot The Eye: Revolution Serbia, Donarus
- Extol: Behold The Sun Norway
- Tolerance: Lutin Venezuela
- Until Dawn: This Fallen Fortress Canada, Asher
- I, The Writer: … Falling to Pieces UK
- The Charm The Fury: A Testament Netherlands,
- Doll: Ragdoll Canada, Asher
- A Different Ending: Inner You Greece
- Heaven Can Wait: Silence of The Road Turkey, Jamendo
- Grenouer: All in The Suit You Wear Russia, Direct
- Night Verses: Rage USA, Southworld
Picture: The Charm The Fury
Get the Show for Free
A best of compilation, enjoy the rest of the year, and we’ll see you in the new one
Picture: Pick of The Year by Ro
Continue reading “DC 554 The Best of 2012”
This week, people asking me if I want to go out for a drink – and I don’t want to, what’s up with me?
Just in a Heavy Duty Mood, nothing is appealing to me this week. I’m even down at HMV this week for their policies and how music compilation albums are really popular, are they good for the artists, out of sync with modern music culture.
With the festive season booming, what do you get for people who can buy what they want when they want? Tell me please!
There are some shows missing from The DarkCompass Archive, can you help?
Continue reading “DC 549 Heavy Duty Moody”
This week, dark and cold, but warming to so great mellow music. Interesting label choices here, and music styles.
With the news of child offenders and and corporate tax avoiders, Starbucks are to release a Xmas CD, who would buy that? and if they did does the money go back to the artist?
Sometimes people have more money than sense, especially when you buyJudy Garlands Gingham Dress from the Wizard of Oz, maybe it’s the person that stole The Tower of London’s keys.
With Children in Need in the air, charity singles sell in their millions, well they don’t really with this list of 50 million selling singles, it beggars belief.
Check out Amped next week, I’ll be on it, and an offer of co-hosting to another music podcaster.
Picture: The Suppliers.
Continue reading “DC 547 For Charity or Clarity”