New tracks from Underdogs, Pestifer, [Evertrapped] and more.
New Tracks from Phobia, Crash Diet, Damaged & Co, and Kavara.
- Animal Hands: Edge of The World (Single Release)
- The Courtesans: Indigo (from “1917”, London, UK)
- The Deltorers: She Looks Nice (Bournmouth, UK)
- Kancho! : Paper Boat (from “Two Finger Salute”, Oxford, UK)
- Killing Joke: Euphoria (from “Pylon”, UK)
- Judd Madden: River (from “Waterfall II”, Ballarat, Victoria, Australia)
- Tanagra: Antietam (from “None of This is Real”, Portland, Oregon, USA)
- Scale The Summit: Pontus Euxinus (from “V”, Texas, USA, Prosthetic Records)
- Descent from Aten: Circles (Clacton-On-Sea, UK)
- Black .44: Into The Grace (from “No Blanks”, Helsinki, Finland)
- Synapses: Force-Fed with Gore (from “Devoutness”, Italy)
- Gomorrah: A Disaster’s Nightmare (Single Release, British Colombia, Canada, Asher)
- Jusska: Swoon (Antwerp, Belgium)
- One Life Left: Beacons (Single Release, Birmingham, UK)
- Orca: Stitch (London, UK)
- Serocs: When the Ground Swallows Us (from And When The Sky was Opened”, Mexico)
- Horrendous: Polaris (from “Anareta”, East Coast, USA, Dark Descent Records, Clawhammer)
- New Cold War: Never Coming Home (Las Vegas, USA)
- Evertrapped: Underneath the Deep (from “Under the Deep”, Montreal, Canada, Asher)
This week,Calming down for the weekend. Interview with The Kiara Elles, The return of Graham Cobbett, and his fight against Dell and Microsoft. Noise pollution, courtesy of Madonna, Lily bashing and Neo-luddites. The demise of Vic Mizzy, and not paying attention to Nick Griffin.
Continue reading “DarkCompass 387 Ditchin' the License”