The last podcast.
This weeks show has not just hard rock and metal in it, it’s got some electronica, pop and industrial in it too, from bands which I have played over the almost 11 years the podcast has be going.
It’s a best of the best, if thats such a thing, well, my favourite tracks, or tracks which have a little story to them.
- Chris Juergensen: Prospects (from “Prospects”, Japan, USA)
- Cubic Space Division: X-Axis (Folkestone, UK)
- Kill Dorothy: Crazy Like Me (London, UK)
- Lab64: Siamese (from “Casandra’s Temple”, Australia)
- Skinflick Vs. Britney Spears: Toxic (Bangor, Wales)
- Infidel Incorporated: Snap Dragon (from “Infidel Incorporated”, USA)
- Chance: Man on A Mission (from “Eleven Through Fifteen”, USA)
- Julia’s Window: Blacklight (from “Word of Mouth”, Finland)
- Tweaker: Linoleum (USA)
- Jade Leary: Fossil Dawn from (from “Fossildawn”, Montreal, Canada)
- Junius: Betray The Grave (from “Reports from The Threshold of Death, USA)
- Fuckshovel: We Are From England (London, UK)
- Nordic Giants: Shine (feat. Cate Ferris)(from “A Tree as Old as Me”, Brighton UK)
- October File: Crawl (from “Our Souls to You”, UK)
- Thomas Dolby: Europa and the Pirate Twins (from “The Sole Inhabitant”, UK)
- My Toys Like Me: Bats (from “Where We Are”, London, UK)
- Artemis: Sync of Swim (from “Gravity”, Oakland, USA)
- Honningbarna: Dødtid (from Verden Er Enkel, Norway)
- Die So Fluid: Black Blizzard (from “The Opposites of Light”, London, UK)
- Kvelertak: Kvelertak (from “Meir”, Norway)
- Evil Scarecrow: Robotatron (from “Crowcifiction”, Nottingham, UK)
- Psychostick: Obey The Beard (from “Revenge of Vengeance”, Arizona, USA)
- Skálmöld: Narfi (from “Börn Loka”, Iceland)
- Cold in Berlin: Natural Order (from “The Comfort of Loss and Dust”, London, UK)
- Cellarscape: The Same Place (from “The Act of Letting Go”, London, UK)
- The Steals: All Coming Back (from “Static Kingdom”, London, UK)
- Daniel Land and The Modern Painters: Eyes Wide Open (from “The Space Between Us, UK)
It’s been a great journey, I hope you’ve enjoyed it too.
I will still be on twitter, so if you have some great music you would like me to hear, please drop me a line.
I will however never say never.