This week, panic in the Datacenters of London, hot and balmy London. Glad U2 didn’t ruin Glasto. Weekend spent clearing out garden, need to clear out house now. Norwegian Diplomats being schooled in Black Metal, a great export, Pixar working on Toy Story 4, according to the Cowboys mouth, Tom Hanks. Do they need more money after TS3 making $1bn? Gordon Ramsey is no movie artist, as film flops with only 17 watchers at premier. Myspace sold for less than a tenth of the previous buying purchase to Specific Media, lets see if they can revive this sinking ship, and encouraging Creative Commons with Cory Doctorow, a good thing. I had a recent request to syndicate the show to a firm that provides music to shops for a fee, I declined. This show will be free for all, for as long as I make it. Thats a promise.
Picture: CSS, by Roberta Ridolfi
Click to play / right click to save
You will hear:
- Stuff, by Sparrow, UK
- Groovla, by Katrina Wreede,USA
- Human, by Jennie Cruse, UK
- Time Bomb, by The Unravelling, Australia
- Money, by The Head Set, USA
- Project 301 ( Glitched to death mix ) by laszloneder, Hungary
- Taller Than You Then, by The Paper Scissors, Australia
- Train Whistle, by Hotels & Highways, USA
- Come Lie Next To Me, by The Search, Sweden
- Hits Me Like A Rock, by CSS, Brazil
This Media is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.