DarkCompass 438 Normality Sucks
This week, an awful one. Flat being destroyed by builders, the new Harry Potter not going to be done in 3D at release because it cannot be done in time, and Bansky release intro for The Simpsons, and gives thought to western decadence. X Factor songs will not chart (until Christmas), but we know what to do! Hammer releases first film in almost 30 years, and the realisation that I need beer to be nice to people.
Picture: The Treehouse
You will hear:
- Made, by Dub FX, Australia
- Big Bang, by The Soap Company, UK
- Dying Alone, by The New Collisions, USA
- Blink, by Darko, UK
- Juggernaut, by Drype, Portugal
- Letting Go, by Israel Cannan, Australia
- Make Me Sleep, by Flyafter, Indonesia
- Not a Home, by The Treehouse, UK
- Coming or Going, by White Arrows, USA
- The Ambulance, by One Car Motocade, USA
For lowest darkest discounts on domain names, check out the DarkCompass GoDaddy coupons
This Media is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.