This week, putting my feet up again, with a re-occurrence of Cellulitis. Not happy, but found some great tunes for this week. Pope calls us all non believers Nazis, much respected George Michael goes to Prison after Whamming into a shop under the influence, Marilyn Mansons movie canned, trailer too violent, looking forward to American Mcgees new Alice, and Burglar wants to get the police for having his phone after a break in.
Picture: Peter Block
You will hear:
- Yo Marionette, by tomahawks for targets – UK
- Christcontrol, by Cancer Killing Gemini – USA
- Never Surrender, by Combichrist – USA
- Way we go, by Wot Gorilla? – UK
- Lars by Peter Block – USA
- Silhouette, by Beauty’s Confusion – USA
- 22:22 , by We are Tides – UK
- My Angel, by Hidden Door – Poland
- Boardwalk Splinters, by Their Planes will Block out the Sun – USA
- Nostalgia, by SuperPlex – UK
This Media is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
All opinions are the hosts, and might not necessarily be good ones so, if it offends, please forgive him.